Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Milestone Weekend

This weekend has been so neat! On Saturday, my sweet boy rolled over all by himself! Ok, I know that sounds silly...but when you're a mom...oh my goodness is it exciting! He's getting so strong and I'm so proud of him! He also laughed. Good night, what a fun time this is! I didn't catch any of the good laughter on video, but here's roll #3:




Isn't that so cool? :)

I think he might be teething a little bit. He's been drooly and a little fussy. Hopefully he gets some good rest tonight.

I have really enjoyed this 3 day weekend. I spent most of it at the house with my boys watching movies and cuddling...I couldn't think of anything I'd rather be doing, though! I'm sad to be headed back to work tomorrow, but we're going to make the best of it. I hope that you have had a refreshing weekend! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment